Thursday, November 15, 2007

LAST CHANCE FOR THE IBFC

Alphabets Cereal was always a favorite in our home. The swirl of letters and the endless possibilities of wordy outcomes perhaps brought me to where I am today, a verbose preacher of Christ. While my life and salvation is in Christ -- my thoughts are of Saturday Playoff Football.

CUW VS BU
IBFC VS MIAC
Like Alphabets Cereal this game provides endless posssible combinations. WIN, LOSS, DEFEAT, VICTORY, the list is truly endless. How will Concordia fare? I beleive the have an opportunity to put the IBFC in the playoff win column before the elder conference is buried. The boys in blue must play near flawless football - but I would put the CU D vs the BU O just about any week.

The ABC's of the D of the IBFC will encourage BU to mind their P's & Q's while the CUW O will dot all the I's and cross all the T's with a victory PDQ! IMHO!
Thank you to Mike Gardener for his helmet graphics work! Check out Mike other helmet work at http://www.mghelmets.com/

No comments: